Fall 2014 Events
(Fall 2014 - Check back for Fall 2015)
Meet the Founders
The founders of the following companies will visit us in October and November. We will learn about their business, technology, entrepreneural challenges and strategies. The students will then report their analyses to the founders as live case studies.
- InSilixia - Building the next generation of high-performance CMOS biochips.
- Kadho - Transforming life through sounds and science.
- Mozart Medical - Digital health services based on family tree
- Sandalbay Life - Bringing together fitness and wellness data on mobile devices
- Crowd Funding Projects: Experience From the Trenches @ California Institute Technology, 101 Guggenheim, October 22, 2014, 7:30 pm -8:30pm
- The 8th Annual Body Computing Conference @ University of Southern California, October 3, 2014
- Connected Healthcare 2014 @ San Diego, CA, October 14-15, 2014
- Envision 2014 Innovate Pasadena Summit @ Pasadena Convention Center, October 22-23, 2014, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Yuman Fong, MD, Operating Rooms of the Past, Present and Future: Translating Engineering into Progress, Thursday, October 2, 2014, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Annenberg 105
- Omar Ishrak, Innovating Medical Devices to Improve Clinical Outcomes and Expand Global Access, October 30, 2014, 4:30 pm Noyes 153
- Lou Berneman, VC 101: A Primer on Venture Capital, October 15, 2014, 10:00 am -11:30 am Hameetan Auditorium
- Ian Phillips, Business Opportunities for Orphan Drugs for Rare Diseases, October 24, 12:00 pm Beckman Institute